Thread: spinning out of control, help...

spinning out of control, help...

Hi all.

Whoever is reading this, thank you!!!

I am having a bad day. I just went to the toilet recently and looked myself in the mirror and saw this strange thing under my eye, it looks weird, never had something like that before. Like a spot but if the skin would ris but with nothing inside, like a blister with air sort of, it's round and baggy and looks ugly and it doesn't itch or hurt which makes me weird out about it even more. It wasn't there this morning so what could it be.

Well I generally feel weird. Like I didnt sleep properly, my eyes ferl sleepy and tired and like they have some stuff. And now I generally feel strange maybe cause I am imagining that I have some strange disease causing this thing on my face and me too feel strange and my eyes to feel funny and like I didnt sleep.

Maybe I sound totally mad. :-(

Re: spinning out of control, help...

Quote Originally Posted by mila View Post
    Hi all.

Whoever is reading this, thank you!!!

I am having a bad day. I just went to the toilet recently and looked myself in the mirror and saw this strange thing under my eye, it looks weird, never had something like that before. Like a spot but if the skin would ris but with nothing inside, like a blister with air sort of, it's round and baggy and looks ugly and it doesn't itch or hurt which makes me weird out about it even more. It wasn't there this morning so what could it be.

Well I generally feel weird. Like I didnt sleep properly, my eyes ferl sleepy and tired and like they have some stuff. And now I generally feel strange maybe cause I am imagining that I have some strange disease causing this thing on my face and me too feel strange and my eyes to feel funny and like I didnt sleep.

Maybe I sound totally mad. :-(
    mila it sounds like its baggy eyes pockets.dont know the really word for it.i get it a lot when i have had nights with few hours sleep.when you touch it does it feel like its a little bag which has got water inside.sorry cant explain it any different.perhaps someone else can come up with something.i know its hard but try not to worry about it.

things happen for a reason,but we do not always agree.

medication im on
    Doxazosin,bendroflumethiazide for blood pressure.
    levothyroxine,for thyoids.
    pregabalin, for panic/depression. Fibromyalgia
    amitriptyline,for rheumatoid arthritis in feet.

Re: spinning out of control, help...

Hi Mila, so sorry to hear you are having such a bad day.
    I have had something similar, but it is harmless.
    Sometimes its the body's way of coping with allergy to something or severe fatigue and tiredness.
    Everything seems weird and unreal if you are sooo very tired.
    Try to breathe and slow down and maybe concentrate on getting some sleep tonite.
    If your really concerned seek out your GP for a chat. Hope you feel better.
    For you..

Thread Information