Thread: Worried about my period!! Help please

Worried about my period!! Help please

Hi, so I've had my period for about 5 years and its always been about 7-14 days days late every cycle but about 4 days ago I got a tiny little cramp in the morning and around an hour after that I had a shower and when I got out I noticed a little bit of brownish spotting and for the rest of the day there was one or two more spots, then there was nothing until before I went to bed and the next morning there was still nothing. Then that same day it started again but was a little more blood and then an hour later nothing. Another hour or so later it started again but was light red and more of it, I went to bed that night and it had already stopped. And then today I still hadn't started again until just as I was about to go to bed it started again and it's heavier and I have small cramps and it is still going. This has NEVER happened before and I've never been sexually active so I can't be pregnant. I'm really not sure if its my period starting in an unusual way and if it'll last the usual 5-7 days or if it started from the first day and the next couple of days is the last. I'm not even supposed to be starting my period until after the 10th of this month but it seemed to have begun on the 1st.. Should I go to to the doctor and see about starting the pill just to get my period regularly?

Re: Worried about my period!! Help please

Periods can be unreliable sometime and are effected by lots of things, but i would go to your gp to question about the spotting good luck

Thread Information