Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nearly lost my baby

Re: Nearly lost my baby

Hope you are ok Col! Im currently 10 weeks pregnant with number 3 and im not coping so sending you lots of love x

Thank you

I know how you feel. I still get paranoid over a stillbirth or SIDS or something, but I did with my son - the entire way through I was going to miscarry or deliver prematurely.. I even then went through different scenarios where I died during delivery and then when I gave birth all of a sudden it was like 'oh, I've got a baby.. Didn't think this would actually happen', I struggled to bond with him because of it so I'm hoping that this time I'll manage to mentally prepare for this little one.

How are you doing now? How far are you?
    Hope you're good!

xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by bab View Post
    Hope you are ok Col! Im currently 10 weeks pregnant with number 3 and im not coping so sending you lots of love x
    Hi babs sorry for very late reply Im consumed by worry over this baby 24/7!
    I had my scan 24/05/2013 Im just coming up to 15 weeks and all was well! Except a little protein & white cells in urine & of course I'm now worried about blood results :( ! But I was soooooooooo nervous and scared coming up to it and it was also bloods. I got through it and I didn't really scream with excitement when the sonographer showed me my baby, I was just stricken I didn't cry with happiness I just laid there analysing it all in my head - almost like mentally checking off a list - oh yep it's got a spine! I was happy don't get me wrong BUT Im still soo cautious & scared and so mindful of what happend and go through bad scenarios in my head. I just want to hold my hopefully full term healthy baby in my arms I don't think after this pregnancy when I see my baby I'll ever put it down I can just imagine uncontrollably crying. Fingers and toes crossed I prey to God its all going to be ok!

I really really hope your ok too I can soooo relate and 3rd baby for us both, take care keep posting xxx

---------- Post added at 19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 19:27 ----------

Hi emmerlooeez x hope your well too. I almost think I'm sick in the head sometimes because I'm sooo negative I think of some right bad stuff/scenarios in my head. I'm just really worried and very scared.

Im nearly 15weeks X Keep me posted how u get on xxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information