Thread: Bleeding after sex

Bleeding after sex

Me and my boyfriend are sexually active and I've noticed that after we had intercourse I had some red blood and brown blood had appeared. I had sex again and the same thing happened. When we have sex, I don't want to go into too much detail but he puts it in really deep and he fingers me before as well. Can someone help me please, I'm really concerned thank you

Re: Bleeding after sex

Hi, Is this around the time of your period? and has it just happened a few times? x

I'm also on the contraceptive pill, and I'm due for a period in over a weeks time and in the past it has yes x

Hi.

Have you been on the pill a while? Is there a lot of blood? Is it during/straight after?

I have had red/brown spotting 2 days after intercourse and apparently I have cervical ectropian which is where glandular tissue growns on the outside of the cervix. Apparently the pill can cause this. Its nothing serious, I have had the majority lasered off. Maybe you could have that?

Try not to worry

x

I've been in it for a year and during and after:-/ x

---------- Post added at 18:02 ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 ----------

The one time I had quite abit of brown blood then the second time a drop of red blood x

I am sure it is nothing serious, women bleed after sex for all sort of reasons. You mentioned your boyfriend goes in quite far, maybe it is irritating your cervix too much?

I would say go to the doctors and talk to them about it. Its scary but you'll feel a lot better for it.

x

If its been happening for a while I would say its nothing to worry about, iv have quite a bit of spotting after sex before and iv had tests and it was fine. The brown blood you mentioned is old blood probably from your last period. xx

Hi there what tests did u have?? I'm freakign out too about the c word the last 3 times my parent have had sex I have spotted it was only 1 little drop of pink so I'm hoping it's just a little tear but freaked out :(

It is probably nothing at all to worry about but it is always best to speak to your doctor about it just to be sure.

I have been to the doctors just gota keep an eye on it I'm new to this forum no idea how to post my own post!!!! It was literally a tiny drop each time 1 drop really I've been to docs had doc look at my cervix sed it looked really health had a Pap smear last yeah all clear had blood including cn-125 for ovariN cancer and all normal but I'm still freaking out I'm thinking maybe it's a small tiny tear that's becoming irritated every time :( I'm guna as for a proper pelvix scan to feel ovary and uterus coz just gota out my mind at rest :(

Thread Information