Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Panic Attacks iPhone App

Re: Panic Attacks iPhone App

News about our Android version below:

Today, Panic Attack Aid announced the upcoming release of the Android version of its popular iPhone app.
    This revolutionary new application is designed to provide instant calming relief to sufferers of panic and anxiety attacks ‘on the go’. Panic Attack Aid will be available to purchase on Android phones for $4.99. A free ‘lite’ version is to be released simultaneously.
    Panic Attack Aid uses a combination of breathing techniques, reassurance about the scary symptoms of panic attacks and distraction exercises, all designed to calm down the sufferer before the panic really takes hold.
    The app has been designed as a short-term aid to the vast amount of people who suffer from panic and anxiety attacks every year. This is an estimated 6 million American adults aged 18 or over, and at least 1 in 10 people in the UK have occasional panic attacks. Longer term therapy may be required for individuals whose panic attacks become frequent and sustained.
    “The Panic Attack Aid app is an excellent resource in times of crisis,” said Nicky Lidbetter, CEO of the well-established, national anxiety disorders charity Anxiety UK. “At Anxiety UK many of our helpline callers are looking for immediate relief from the overwhelming feelings of panic that may engulf them, the techniques in this program cover many of the main coping strategies, and would be of help to panic sufferers.”
    Panic Attack Aid will be available for download on Android phones worldwide.
    The Panic Attack Aid app comprises 3 main sections. The breathing section is a visual aid for slow, relaxed breathing accompanied by calming positive statements. The reassurance section provides an explanation of the symptoms and is tailored to the location of the individual. Finally the distraction section aims to take the individual’s focus away from their symptoms by engaging them in simple distraction exercises and games.
    Panic Attack Aid is already receiving endorsements and creating a media buzz in the health and wellness sector, and is set to become a best-selling health app on Google Play when released in July.
    For more information and to download the app visit the Panic Attack Aid website: www.panic-attack-aid.com
    Last edited by skippy66; 11-06-13 at 14:14.

Quick update - I'm delighted to annnounce that Panic Attack Aid has now been clinically approved by the NHS and features on the homepage of their Health Apps website: http://apps.nhs.uk/app/panic-attack-aid/

The Android version of the app will be released in the next week or two.

I still have a couple of vouchers for the iPhone version, if anyone wants a free copy of the app then send me a PM - first come, first served.

Want to earn a quick £10? I need a tester for our android app which is now live on Google Play. Please send me a quick PM if you're interested. It's £10 for a few mins work!
    Author, How to Beat Health Anxiety - "Absolutely the best book I have ever read on health anxiety. It was obvious that the author struggled with this in his own life and has overcome it. That's what gives hope to others who are going through this. Read this book if you are suffering! It will help you!" - Amazon Reviewer

hi all, not sure how to start this but i have a motorway phobia, sounds lame i know but i have to drive my daughter to london this saturday to start uni, i should be happy for her but all i think is about myself

---------- Post added at 00:31 ---------- Previous post was at 00:30 ----------

think im on the wrong site

Hi

You are on the right site but this post is in the wrong place

Do you want me to move it?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I see you posted in the right place now

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi mike, i tried to buy the iphone app in the dutch app store but i get an error saying "this item is no longer available" Any way round this?

I want it!

This agreat app,good for you skippy for giving the information to people.

Petra

What a great idea! I'm off to download it now.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.So sail away from the safe harbor. Explore. Dream. Discover.

i thought one of the rules on here is you can't sell anything

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information