Thread: Relaxing music recommendations? Panicking...

Relaxing music recommendations? Panicking...

Hi everyone,

I've had a lump on the roof of my mouth for a few weeks now, I saw my GP who said she didn't think it was anything serious but to see my dentist anyway. My appointment is tomorrow, and rather stupidly I've been reading stories and blogs of people around my age (24) who have gotten oral cancer, and some of them died.

I've worked my self into a right state, especially as there's now a smaller lump directly behind the first one.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for music that has helped them relax from panicking. Preferably something I could find on Youtube or Spotify.

Thanks,

Re: Relaxing music recommendations? Panicking...

I have a lump on the roof of my mouth which has been there for years. It remained after I fell over whilst having a pencil in my mouth. Could you have had a trauma to the roof of your mouth? Or perhaps burnt it on food? Or have an allergy to a certain food? All reasons for your symptoms.
    Please remember that the majority of mouth cancers are in smokers and those who chew tobacco. Also, very rare in people of your age.
    Lots of relaxation music online. I have downloaded a few relation apps on my iPad. Just google.
    Good luck, and I'm sure you are fine.

Hi i been listening to relaxation music to help me fall asleep for months and months now! and it really works. My favorite one so far thats been helping me sleep the best is this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIdiS5j0av4 (Muzyka relaksacyjna relaxation music Polecam)

I like it and i been using this one for almost three weeks now. Quit panicking and enjoy the music

I have some CDs of the "Solitudes" series - Natural Stress Relief, Natural Meditation etc. They are very good. http://www.solitudes.com/Shopping/Ed...ndID=SOLITUDES

Thanks everyone.

I saw the dentist today, he went off to bring another dentist in for a second opinion, which really worried me because he's the head dentist there. The two dentists agreed that it was a swollen salivary gland, and if it grows too much they'll pop it.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll keep them in mind for when I inevitably start panicking about something else.

Thanks,

That will be a relief for you. But I wouldn`t have worried too much because you doctor would have had a rough idea if it was cancer.

Hi

Like Flori says it must be a relief for you. I got the dentist coming up next week because I need a filling doing, she is also very aware that I have a big fear of mouth, tongue etc cancer.

I also panic about everything especially 'cancer' aches, pains etc, my mum says for me Bob Marley. 'Three little birds' does it help me listening to this song, I am unsure.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 17-05-13 at 14:10. Reason: adding sentence

Thread Information