Thread: Fuzzyness everywhere?!

Unhappy Fuzzyness everywhere?!

Hi, I just got back from my eye exam and everythings normal, so i guess ill worry about a new problem :(

For the past week my left hand has been going fuzzy, and most of you know what I am talking about since everyone has felt it at least once before.

Well yesterday i noticed i been getting that fuzzyness on my face aswell! On my cheeks, both of them were going fuzzy when i was at a resturaunt, and it put me in to a panic.

Well today the back of my head is starting to get that fuzzy feeling!! the left side of the back of my head, and now its starting to put me in sheer panic.

Is something devestating about to happen to me? I am really scared and nervous and I don't know why this is happening. I wan't to know so bad but im holding back from googling as hard as i can and i refuse to do it as much as I want too!!

All advice and help is appreciated!

Re: Fuzzyness everywhere?!

Hi there.
    It could be your anxiety which is causing the fuzziness. Or maybe that perhaps you are run down and you are feeling a bit off colour.
    One thing you could do is keep a note of your symptoms and if you still feel the same in a couple of weeks, then go see your GP.
    Sending you strength x

Re: Fuzzyness everywhere?!

Hi do you mean tingling?? If so I get it it's a symptom of anxiety. I find if I ignore it and try not to focus on it, it eventually goes away

Thread Information