Thread: Inflammatory breast cancer fears

Inflammatory breast cancer fears

Hi

I know I'm probably being over the top and it's nothing but can anyone help please?

Round my areola I have slightly enlarged pores, which my hubby says is from breast feeding and boobs stretching then shrinking more than likely. Went to GP, no lumps but I know IBC can manifest without it. Anyway, I got freaked out by peau d'orange even though they are only really noticeable in certain lights.

After that, I noticed when shining a light on my breasts in the dark so areas of skin with thickened, including a rather big patch on the right side, but it does seem to be where my stretch marks are and where the patch finishes, it's the end of the stretch marks. It's just the area looks so raised in the light and when I lift my arm. In normal daylight, it's not that prominent.

I have no redness, itching, pain, swelling, etc. is it just my imagination running away again?

Re: Inflammatory breast cancer fears

hello if you have been breastfeeding then its always hard to keep track of whats going on in the boob department, i am sure everything is fine, but if you are really worried go to the gp and let them look it would put your mind at rest, husbands are good at breast changes and worries they seem to pay great attention lol, take care and blessing

Thread Information