Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: here goes again

Re: here goes again

Thanks Pink x

well, that's 8 days without any meds and steadily getting more n more peed of with this whole depression anxiety thing. Kind a want to give it a go but also think what'll this do that the other 5 haven't apart from make it worse. i'll bed riving down to the Vendee in france in less than 6 weeks and was wondering should i stay off the meds and say what homeopathic hosap says in a few days or do i give the cipralex a go and see. ever since i have been on the last 3 meds that also work on nor epinephrine i have had this horrible sensation when i get tired feel i need to shake my brain so i shake my head. now im concerned im going to have this mad tic to deal with now the rest of my life. Sorry for the poor me bur just so f'd off feeling like this for almost 2 yrs now.

As they say in the fellowship one day at a time.

take care folks,

Paul

Hi Paul,

If you've go 8 days and coping without meds(well just) why not give it a few more days till your homeopathic appointment that's if you can without it getting to bad for you.

I think we think, that that this might be the one that's does it for me!

Another thing to ask yourself is when you have been on the other meds at the start up what was you like? did it last 6 weeks weeks or more for the start up effects to subside (that's if they weren't to bad) because by then you will be going on holiday.

You could if you can wait, go to appointment see what they say suggest? If you feel no it isn't for me or it a load of c...p then you have 2 choices gone on as you are med free or take the cipralex.

Take care xx

Are you just trying to come off altogether then Paul or will be going on the Escitaopram?
    I've never had probs withdrawing before only with Mirtazapine which felt like I'd been on what imagine heroin withdrawal must be like. It took about a fortnight before I really started to feel okish again but did need the new meds (:
    Thinking of you as this bloomin illness is dire (:

I remember when coming off mirt i told my mother to "f#%k off". coming from someone who never swears in front of parents that was interesting. To answer question, not sure; med free, homeopathic, or escit. Looking for a 3 sided coin at mo make up my mind

Paul, how are you now???

For me I def had to start the Escitalopram after going med free and luckily it has really got me on track, I still feel low first thing and a weenie bit jittery but other than that it's been a life saver. But like any other meds it takes time to get used to it and kick in. (:

Good luck whatever you decide to do and I hope by the time you go to France you are feeling much improved, bless ya,it's so hard I know. x

Morning Karen, still not decided yet, as i have homeopathic on Fri. Kind of suck in that feeling of - is it better to be low agitated and generally a trump with family than the unfamiliar alien.wasteland the last few meds have taken me to?
    X

Well went to the homeopathic hospital today and had my consultation with the Dr. She was nice and calm and kinda what i expected, no modern cosmetics in use and quite partial to breaking wind evry so often. to cut a long story short i have been given a remedy for glandular fever and on other thing cant remember. Funny thing is i had bad glandular fever end of 92' when i came back from hol in Greece with my friends. I continued to circuit train go clubbing and drinking as normal and just spent my time during the week in a state of daze. Well it was around that time well early 93' i was put on amytryptoline for depression. She emphasised glandular fever is a serious illness. I'm thinking "for 20 yrs!!" anyhoo i suppose i 'll have to give it a go aand see what happens. s'pose there's always the escitalopram in the cupboard.

take care peeps

I hate to say this and I know you are desperate to find a treatment for your illness, but I think homeopathy is a waste of time. I've read on the internet about it, and lots of sites say that it's a form of quackery and a scam to part vulnerable people from their money and that there's no scientific evidence that it actually works, other than placebo effect. If you search on Google you'll find lots of sites which say that. On the other hand, I've seen people on the internet who swear by it.

Paul,

At least your not parting with your hard earned cash cash for once, there must be something to it for the nhs to get involved because they don't waste money.
    So I say give it a try until at least you think I can't take this any longer, then reach Paul !!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information