Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: here goes again

Re: here goes again

I went up to 5mg's after 10 days and just got hot flashes again, irritability when I first woke up, wanted to sleep a lot during the day time and a couple of real flat days but then I was much better. xxxx

Thanks Karen,

I think i'll have another 3mg tonight then thatll be a week. so plan is 5 mg tom night and hopefully get plent sleep at weekend-Like thats going to happen with 3 kids.

anyhoo, thanks again for feedback.

Fingers crossed for you Paul and remember I am here if you have nay questions at all xxx

Really finding it tough now; headaches, low, fuzzy. Hoping this improves soon as we are if to France on Wed next week.

Paul I hope you are ok and if you are in France now you are managing to enjoy it (:
    Escitalopram used to make my mood very flat when I first went on it and the headaches were a prob for me too but I never hardly get them now but used to have to take paracetamol every day without fail.

Hi Karen glad you're movingfwd. ive been struggling. on second days drive thro France i had to take diaz as i thought the dogs of hell were coming to drag me off. the first days drive from glasgow to Maidstone was ok but i think the lack of sleep on 1st night (5 1/2 hrs) really did a no on me. anyway its been a toil every day and a times felt like giving up on the meds. ive had no diaz today as i think its dragging me down even further. sad thing is first 3 days on 2.5mg were really promising but this is starting to feel like mind numbing exhausting hell again. azure skys a beautiful wife and 3 beautiful boys and i feel like this.
    please tell me it gets better, even if its a lie.

wishing i was here

Paul, it does & will get better....am just back from a wee hotel break with my hubby & kids. I was anxious all the time BUT the kids enjoyed the break and at the end of the day, all we do is for them. I was on escit before and it gave me back my life however dr reduced my dose and it crept in again! I am now on 20mg escit & have been since 1st April so hoping for a breakthrough any day.....keep positive, if you think each day is going to be a toil it will be - but if you think & speak positivity into the beginning of each day, such as "I'm going to have a great time today & make lots of beautiful memories for my beautiful family".....it will make the day easier for you!!! Enjoy your holiday....we always loved going to France....what part are you going to?

Hi Chantelle,

We are at St Jean De Monts in the Vendee. Weather has been stunning and kids are loving it. Thanks for your feedback. We had a good night down the beach last night, all 6 of us - finished off with ice-creams all round. Dont get me wrong, i have been getting glimmers of positives at work sometimes where i have been able to concentrate. Anyhoo, going to try and have a productive positive day today.

keep in touch,
    Paul

Well, almost 3 weeks on 10mg and seeming to be able to concentrate a bit better in the office. Mornings still v hard with nausea, no appetite, but i force down a healthy breakfast to kick start my body. This itching i am getting is defo a mild allergic reaction, but in no way do i want to quit after hopefully making a bit of progress on 10mg. been taking antihistamines some nights, i think it makes the following day a bit harder. hopefully the itch will pass as the weeks go by.

Take care peeps

Well, Just an update. I am now down to 5mg of escitalopram and i am to come off it and start Zyban. I dont smoke but i think the beleif is it'll maybe do something. TBH i think my shrink does not know what to do with me.It is not licenced as an anti d in this country but she had success with it when she wa in New Zealand. I am supposed to be starting it now but theres know way i could thro this at my system 6 days before christmas. I am now stating to worry it may send my anxiety into psychosis and the fact my GP mentioed the 0.1% risk of Seizure. Im statting to wonder if i should just wean of the escitalopram reallt slowly or just sit at 5mg for a while AHHHH! this ilness is hell on earth.

Sorry for the poor me but just really low and loosing what very little amount of faith I have.

take car folks

Paul

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information