Thread: When my heart skips a beat

When my heart skips a beat

Hi again!

For last few days I have been worried about my heart, It has felt to be faint and not to be pounding in my chest like usually (which is normal I believe because as far as I know, you shouldn't be able to feel the heart beating) but it still makes me really to worried and gives me increases my anxiety level to the skies to not to feel it beating through my chest

I had this fear that it's going to stop, even though it wouldn't. But, after a day or two I can keep that thought out of my mind and not to get concerned about it, now I have different fear.

Well, it started last night when I was going to bed, I got acid reflux so I had to go down the stairs to get some reflux pills and I kinda ran/strode downstairs, after I took the pill I strode back up the stairs. After I was back in the bed I could feel my heart pounding like I was doing some exercise (which was no wonder because I was jumping up and down the stairs). That's really nothing, but after a few seconds my heart skipped a beat twice in a row

TL;DR
    After running down and up the stairs and going to bed my heart skipped a beat twice in a row.

What could this be? could I have some kind of arrhythmia disease or something?

Or could it be my anxiety/panic disorder and/or my improper breathing after physical activity?
    Last edited by xCryonic; 25-05-13 at 09:03.

Thread Information