Thread: More SJW info needed

More SJW info needed

Hi everyone, sorry to ask these SJW questions again but I suffer from mild'ish anxiety but am really coming to terms with it after reading the excellent lifesaving books by Dr Claire Weekes. Although i'm coming to the end of my latest bout of anxiety I sometimes feel a little low (fairly mild though as a couple of glasses of wine easily does the trick but i don't want to go down that path!!). Anyhow heres a few simple and straight forward questions about SJW which I hope you the experts can answer for me.
    1. Is SJW any good for anxiety?
    2. What dosage should I take for my condition?
    3. Will SJW lighten me up?
    4. Is it safe to take with Beta Blockers (120mg/day)
    5. When you come off SJW do you get low again or has it reconditioned your brain to be happy?
    6. How many of us are taking SJW at the moment?
    7. Last one.. in easy lingo what does it exactly do?
    Sorry for been a thicko but I've read up on loads of info but nothing really answers these simple questions.
    Any info would be most grateful Cheers FLOYD

This site has a good FAQ section....

http://www.hypericum.com/

May answer some of your questions

Nicola

I've been taking SJW since April. I am now slowly reducing my dosage. I have been taking 1 x 300mg capsule 3 times a day, which is the recommended dose. I'm now down to twice a day, and will reduce further soon to once a day. My GP tells me it's like anti depressents in that you should not just stop suddenly but slowly reduce. I have been told that it rebalances the chemicals in your brain and for me it has probably done all it will do, so a good time to reduce with an aim to stopping.

I have used mine for anxiety. I think at first the anxiety caused depression - SJW certainly lifted my mood - but my underlying problem has always been the anxiety.

I hope this answers some of your questions - feel free to email me if I can help any more - sorry, I can't answer your question about Beta Blockers but I know there are an awful lot of medications that you shouldn't use SJW with.

Caroline

Thanks for the replies I started taking SJW yesterday (Sunday) felt ok but a little spacey and light headed but today am struggling with getting my breath so don't know if it's a interaction with the beta blockers, will have to check it out with the doc. FLOYD

Thread Information