Thread: Having some troubles and need you! Please! Thank you!

Having some troubles and need you! Please! Thank you!

Hi everyone!

So here is my story... I'm 32 year old female healthy except for mindgrain headaches I've had since I was 8 years old. I'm used to them. So I resently wend to my doctor cause I've been exspeirencing a crawly sensation on my face that comes a d goes and sometimes lasts a week or so. He ordered me an MRI and he said it could take a long time to get in, well then month later I got in, I'm worried now after reading my letter then I got in the mail about me getting in so fast cause I'm worried I could have something serious and I'm just about to start a new job I won't be able to handle all this stuff all at once. I need some kind of advice please. I'm really scared right now. Please please help me!

Re: Having some troubles and need you! Please! Thank you!

Don't worry!
    Maybe someone cancelled their MRI and they had an earlier spot for you. I doubt it's anything too serious since you've had migraines since you were 8 years old. I have migraines too started about the same age as yours but I'm only 20. I have a lot of other symptoms that have lead me to think it's a brain tumour, but I'm trying to think of other factors that could cause this. Sometimes they're just plain old migraines, other times I'm thinking it has something to do with my jaw because I constantly grind my teeth when I sleep. Just don't worry about it too much everything will be okay xx

Quote Originally Posted by jennclark View Post
    Don't worry!
    I have a lot of other symptoms that have lead me to think it's a brain tumour, but I'm trying to think of other factors that could cause this.
    You have to get that out of your mind, I too thought I had a brain tumour, or MS, and by brain tumour I don't mean the pituitary benign tumour they found, which has been there since at least 2010, but the type of tumour that kills you within 5 years. Truth be told, the first thing I did when they found my tumour was trying to blame all my symptoms to it, as many that have pituitary tumours do. But ironically, many of those poor fellows, proceed with the surgery even when the tumour is small, and not producing hormones, or touching anything, because they simply believe that it will relieve the headaches, dizziness, brain fog, etc. Only to find themselves worse off after the surgery, with worst headaches, dizziness, and even with pituitary malfunction that wasn't there before surgery. So the moral of the story for those people, who like me have small, non-functional tumours who present no danger at the moment, yet think their "symptoms" are induced by something physical, is that it was anxiety all along, and that by messing up with their bodies they ended up worst than they began. Truth be told, if you line up every healthy individual out there, and run a full body scan on them, you only need a hand to count those that will turn out with a perfect full body scan, but the real question is: Is every harmless imperfection, worth worrying about? For all I know I could have died of old age not ever knowing I had that tumour, or maybe when I was 40 or 50 I would have started loosing vision, and eventually find it, and have it removed. But is it worthwhile for me to be obsessing about it, and worrying about it, instead of trying to live and enjoy my life. Everybody has physical symptoms, some of them are daily, some of them are sporadic, the difference between them and someone who has anxiety, is that they do not let the physical symptoms get to them, or stop what they are doing. Yesterday I walked for 3 miles, just after walking 0.8 of a mile, I started feeling dizzy, and near-fainting, etc, yet I kept going, I kept pushing myself, at moments, it went away, and I was able to enjoy the sights, the breeze in my face, at moments it felt like I was gonna drop dead at any moment, but I did not let anxiety stop me from doing what I like to do, so neither should any of you. Our bodies are a lot stronger than we give them credit for.

So to all of you, big hugs , and live life to the fullest.

Thanks for those amazing words Ashurrutia. It really helps put the mind at ease

Yes, thank you that was a great post. It was very helpful but I'm still very very much scared and so tired!

Thread Information