Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Escitalopram Diary at nearly two weeks

Re: Escitalopram Diary at nearly two weeks

Hey sober

Good luck. If you need any advice or some support I'm here for you!

Take care
    Ben

Thanks Ben.

Take care,
    Paul

Hey Paul

How's it going so far? Hope you're doing well!

I've just gone past the four week mark and looking back I'm definitely doing a lot better. Still having a lot of ups and downs though. What tends to happen is that the depersonalisation tends to kick in first and that leads to panic. Feeling a little jittery today but I made the mistake of drinking quite a lot last night so that's my own fault. On the plus side I have a job interview on the 24th so there's the potential that I will be able to get off night shift and into a job with a lot of customer interaction so that'll be a big help.

Take care guys!
    Ben

Hey guys

As I've mentioned I work nights so I have a terrible sleeping pattern which mucks me up worse. In the past 48 hours I've only had 6 hours sleep so I'm feeling a bit weird at the mo. I feel if I could get a decent 8 hours a lot of my problems would be solved! Like I said yesterday depersonalisation is my problem at the moment I just need to push through this and things are gonna get a lot better!

Hope you're all well
    Ben

Hey guys

Don't know what's going on with me today but I am having a terrible blip day! Woke up ok this morn after 5 and a half hours sleep and have slowly become more and more panicked! Been googling mad cow disease a lot this morn and am slowly starting to persuade myself that I have it again. My memory just feels really weird and jumbled perhaps its the depersonalisation playing tricks on me I dont know but I've gone and made a docs appointment about going onto 20mg of escitalopram so hopefully that will help me. Here's hoping this bad day passes soon.

Take care
    Ben

Hi Ben,
    Hope you're bit better today. I see you said you had a lot to drink couple of days ago, that will defo have an effect on your mood. I would try and put the drink to one side just now until you get a bit more stable.

Take care,
    Paul

Hi Paul

Nice to hear from you! How are you doing? I'm doing a lot better today I've been keeping myself busy playing golf and spending time with the missus so that's been helping. I'm trying to be very positive too. I'm suffering from a tingling scalp which I've been panicking about but hopefully I'll be able to overcome this soon. Having a physical symptom makes forgetting about your anxiety a lot harder but nevermind!
    Thanks for the advice Paul you're totally right I should definitely stay off the booze it really doesn't help. I'll stay off it till I sort myself out!

Take care
    Ben

Sounds good Ben,

I'm not so great today, thinking of going upto 5mg now - been on 2.5 ish mg for 5 nights now. still not sure.

Ben let me know how you feel when and if you go up to 20mg's of Escitalopram. I really hope you feel better than you did now. I very rarely drink but did have 500ml's of wine the other week and was fine, then some lager a couple of weeks ago and was still ok but I have been on this meds for 7 months now.

Hey guys

Hope you're all good!

Karen I have gone up to 20mg as of today! Are you also on 20mg? I'm having a major blip at the moment I can't stop thinking about mad cow disease it's literally all I think about 24/7. Also can't sleep very well atm. Came home from work incredibly panicky this morn and ended up taking the last of some diazepam I had from a visit to a and e. slept for three hours and then woke up panicking and ended up getting an emergency doc appointment. Doc offered to sign me off work which I declined and told me to double my dose to 20mg! He didn't want to give me any sleeping tabs or more diazepam though which I would have liked but nevermind. Feel kinda relaxed at the mo gonna see my boss tonight and tell him what's been going on perhaps he can find me a job on days!

Take care
    Ben

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information