Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: just going back on cit after 1 year, day 5 worries

Re: just going back on cit after 1 year, day 5 worries

day 8 - overall not a bad day, yesterday was horrible, but so far today is just ok. still having the jaw clenching and tension type head ache, but apart from that just the odd little wave of mild anxiety. also nausea seems to have passed, but have this weird tasteeint my mouth and my mouth is watering alot, like im hungry, and my tummy has a kind of empty felling even after ive had something to eat.

just to show how much cit effects you yesterday was day 9 not 8 lol

overall an average day yesterday, only very very mild little waves of anxiety didnt bother me at all, got my appetite back in the evening, but had bad tummy ache after eating

day 10 - 9am woke up wit tummy cramps and back ache, think i need to go loo lol, cit is really messing with me tum

---------- Post added at 09:31 ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 ----------

so had constipation yesterday, today nasty upset tum, you get rid of one lot of side effects then another gains in strengh

well day 10 so far, feeling tired and lazy, not irritated anymore tho. no motivation at, just wanna sit and read or watch tv, prob wouldnt bother eating if me other half hadnt made me some lunch, getting hungry but have no want to bother making anything, a bit depressed i suppose, never suffered from depression before so this is new to me, just anxiety which has been very very mild odd little thought now and again over last couple of days so big improvement

had my first vivid dream last night, i remember them from before when i was on cit, so so weird u remember everything in the morning

could so take a nap right now but im not going to, as ive been sleeping fine at night and dont wanna mess that up

kinda dreading going upto 20mg as these are just starting to settle in, but i know thats the dose i needed before and whats recommended and it really does give u a lift

day 11

side effects have mainly past, i sleep great, had a couple weird dreams but im sleeping fine, 11pm till 7.30am and sleeping deeply.

still waking up feeling mildly yucky but nothing major, the odd tension head or jaw ache but that does seem to pass.

tummy is still a little iffy but i had tummy issues before so cant really blame that on cit

raised anxiety has gone, just have a mild anxiety in the back ground that surfaces a little now and again but doesnt build into anything, felt a tiny bit anxious going out today but i mean tiny, easy to deal with and it passed. i never really had trouble going out before, just got very anxious if i or the kids were unwell, and worried about illness

they seem to have deff settled down, ill up my dose to 20mg on thurs so i expect to have some trouble, hopefully it settles quickly to as i really do not want to relive the 1st 7 days on cit i barely made it through it

That is great news Lisa am really pleased for you. Keep up the good work Hun. Big hugs xxx

thank you mrsjen, im feeling fantastic tonight, how i used to feel on cit, so i know its working xxxx

Brilliant :-) I always feel better of an evening time. I went Bk to the drs today he advised I stay on the 40mg of cit and to take a beta blocker before bed as well as morning. So just about to take a beta blocker. Xx

good luck hun, hope it works for u xxx

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information