Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrists and fingers totally seized like claws, so scary. Has anyone else had this?

Re: Wrists and fingers totally seized like claws, so scary. Has anyone else had this?

I just had what kittikat explained. Claw only in middle left finger and neck spasming like I couldn't breath was being strangled. So very scary. My whole face was tensing up too. Still frightened now/

Re: Wrists and fingers totally seized like claws, so scary. Has anyone else had this?

It is really frightening but remember it is just a symptom of your panic. It will pass but it may take a while. I understand how you feel. You will be ok I promise you that.

Deep breaths and try to relax now. Big hugs Kitti xx

Hello this has happened to me once when in Ibiza it was scariest moment of my life I couldn't breathe very well my arms lost feeling hands curled inwards face started pins and needles got confused couldn't walk it was horrible doctors in Ibiza didn't exsplain what happened so I went two years without understanding what happened or if it will happen again ...well two weeks ago same thing happened again I got a ambulence to take me to hospital no tablets was given it took me about a hour of slow deep breathing before feeling in my hands ect came back...both times its happened to me its been a combination of stress little sleep dehydration and stress but..it really is the worse feeling in the world

So nice to find a thread with the concern that I have.I had a mild Stroke in 2009,which was on my right side.
    After 10 years,my Hand wasn't perfect,but I could open and close it.10 weeks ago,I had a fall and fractured my Humerous ,spent 8 weeks with my Arm in a Brace or Sling.
    Now,my Hand is clawed again,through lack of use.Hospital has given me a Wrist Brace,as my Wrist drops too.they think it is Nerve damage because of my Fracture,and if the Brace doesn't work an Operation might be the only solution.I am scared,can anyone ease my anxieties.I am 73.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information