Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Fluoxetine to work

Re: Need Fluoxetine to work

Hi BMP , Just took Prozac. Am on other meds for Heart Probs. Did find keeping a journal helped. Just a book to write what was in my head, not to be reread or analysed over. When the book is full, destroy/shred it. I found it just helps to "empty my head". Hope this helps.

Thank you, I will do that. Appreciate the advice Ladybug. :-)

Day 11

Woke up much better, but still way abnormal. Had a much better day than yesterday, hopefully a sign of things to come. Would LOVE to feel like myself again. Today was a lot of anxiety and some depersonalization, but no full blown panic attack. Baby steps....

Day 12 Fluoxetine 10mg

Compared to recent weeks this was a great day. Still didn't venture out, but anxiety was kept to a minimal amount and had zero attacks. For the first time I feel like I could be getting better. Hope it continues to get better, but realize this road has many ups and downs.

Day 13

Woke up nauseous, but again had no attacks. Felt some anxiety but not too bad. Still can't shake the "dreamy" depersonalization feeling. Still have not gone out, afraid it'll put me back to square one. I'll cross that bridge Wednesday.

Day 14

Horrible morning, racing thoughts of doom, thought I had definately had a breakdown. Wonder if I'm really getting better or just getting more used to being abnormal. Wondering about blockages in my brain, but no pain so don't believe it's anything physical. Hope the rest of the day gets better.

Hi BMP, The symptoms and experiences you are recording here, are very similar to mine. Am well on the road to a more balanced day, ... by day. Its a slow , individual process. You are not alone ...for you ....

Thanks Ladybug, it is very helpful to know someone else has been through this and I'll be ok. I really appreciate the replies.

Day 15

Woke up better, no attacks. Left home to go to a therapist, first time out in 2 weeks. Was tough but glad I made it. Not sure I accomplished much today, but atleast it has me thinking about things other than my anxiety. Just did a lot of background info today, set another appointment for next week to finish up background info, then will start on treatment ideas.

This day continued to get better, worked outside a bit, helped a friend install a new oven. Best day I've had since April 4th. I so wish I'd stay like this. Don't want to go to sleep it has been such an amazing relief.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information