Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freaking out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Freaking out

Feel like im floating, my arms and legs have turned to jelly, slight twitching of my muscles and ears are humming
    im so distressed.

Re: Freaking out

That sounds to me like a *normal* dose of low sugar, when was the last time you ate something substantial?

Today i had a cup of tea and egg on toast for brekkie, i came to work had a cup of tea and a jaffa cake bar and a pack of hula hoops, for lunch i had a can of coke and a big cheese burger thing. x

Have you tried cutting out the caffeine as well?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I did for a while, I had no coffee, coke, just water, it's freaking me out, never had jelly legs or trembling before

I have had this. I don't know what causes it but I attribute it to caffeine intake.... even though I have days where I drink loads of coffee and don't get it.

How long have you been feeling like this?

Yesterday I had the crippling nausea, which today has subsided, felt fine before I went on lunch as I was walking around campus I just started feeling odd. Like I was floating, the more I focused on my walking the more anxious I got. I must add I went to the walk in centre last night and everything checked out fine, which was worrying me even more. I've wrote it all down I'm going to try keep a diary I think

When you are keeping the diary, also log what you are eating, I would say that you have had about 1200 maybe 1300 calories to day and not enough fluids, mostly the calories have come from dead carbs which burn up too quick and leave you feeling weak and shaky, you are obviously young so need maybe 2000 calories a day (height weight age not known so don't know exactly)just to live and do the basics, stress burns even more as well.

Yeah, I do drink masses and masses of water, and have been over the last few days but have been extreamly anxious, last night I was ok after the walk in and noticed like a little white mark on my tounge which felt like an ulcer but the pains gone now and that's still there, so I'm anxious again. It's frightening as it comes on so quick.
    I weigh 7.4 stone and I am 5'5 I'm also 24. I will keep a food diary too. I've just hate some lamb and new potatoes so abit better than a cheeseburger x

I can see now why you feel dizzy weak etc, your BMI is 17 not good and you should eat at least 2000 calories like I said just to fuel your body, your white spot could be simply a bit of thrush, oral cancer does not come on that quickly I promise.
    Do you feel a bit better now you have eaten, being so much under weight can cause the body to react with anxiety, I have been there and have the T Shirt it can give you life long problems and ages you faster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information