Thread: suffering from daily panic attacks

suffering from daily panic attacks

Well here I am suffering from this horrible disease Anxiety and panic seem to rule my life im just hoping to find new like minded friends and recover fast

Re: suffering from daily panic attacks

me too am having them everyday at the moment, not nice at all, i wish they would go away so you have a likeminded friend here blessings

As am i. You are not alone, i find this site really helps, i just had one a short while ago and i'm at work. I find reading other posts and commenting helps to distract me. It didn't help when i was in Debenhams waiting to get my eyebrows done at the weekend though :-)

Quote Originally Posted by aggiecuttler View Post
    me too am having them everyday at the moment, not nice at all, i wish they would go away so you have a likeminded friend here blessings
    Thnk you for your blessing! I see the doctor next week on monday and im just hoping it comes her fast! Im happy I slept through the night without waking up to a panic attack, im happy to find ppl tht know wht im going through, nobody around me seems to understand:(

---------- Post added at 03:42 ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shinymonkey View Post
    As am i. You are not alone, i find this site really helps, i just had one a short while ago and i'm at work. I find reading other posts and commenting helps to distract me. It didn't help when i was in Debenhams waiting to get my eyebrows done at the weekend though :-)
    Yes im happy to find this site I found it yesterday and reading all these posts actually decreased my anxiety a little. Im really sorry to hear about your panic attacks at work, have tried seeking medical help. I understand a lot of ppl dont want to get medicated but maybe it it help you! Yesterday I felt so stupid because I couldnt even go to the store I felt like I was going to panic and faint, I asked a friend to go for me because I just couldnt, and she looked at me funny and just smiled. Blessing to you!! I pray for all you guys=)=)

Thread Information