Thread: overdose

overdose

well i have been very unwell since january now,my panic,anxiety and depression are caused by a illness i have and not helped by the fact i am being under treated for it,i have neuro damage and alot of other frightenening symptoms to which non of my doctors will listen to me and even sat there and told my partner i am going la la and i should just get on with it which upset me,well because of the pain and awful symptoms and lack of care off doctors i took a load of tablets today, i have took cuprofen maxi strength dont know how many but loads,valerina (valerium)again loads and loads of kalms i also have a box of naproxen that i am thinking of taking now,i have been ill for ages and can hardly walk now i am only 34 but my doctors think i am making this all up and wont referre me and also i have lost 3 stone in weight withing 3 months and have muscle wasting but non of my doctors seem bothered,i am so desperatley ill and cant go on in pain and suffering like this and have doctors just plainly ignore me and call me and say its all in my head so i have took a overdose i just cant go on like this anymore

Re: overdose

Helen if you read this please, please ring someone now, 999, your partner, parents, GP, Samaritans, you need to let someone know what you have done.

I am sure that your partner will help you get the help you need, maybe you need to change your doctors surgery?

Please ring someone
    Karen

Helen, NOOOOOOO!!!

Please go and get medical attention, please.

I suffer terribly every day, but nothing is too bad to kill ourselves.

God, I am thinking of you. Hope you are ok.

Charlie xx

i will be going A&E theres no point ringing my doctors up as i have lost faith in them,this is the second practice i have moved to that just dont care about patients

Helen hun, I hope you went to A&E.

They will probably get you assessed by the duty psychiatrist, please Helen, make sure that you tell them just how bad you're feeling, tell them everything, they are there to help you.

Helen what illness is it that you're being under treated for ?? You need to discuss this at the hospital too, so that they can get your properly tested and treated

I do so hope that you're all right. It's very sad that you've had to hit rock bottom like this, I'm sending hugs

Please let us know if you are OK. We are thinking of you tonight. I hope you'll get the support you need.

Hi Helen,

Just a post to ask you to let us all know that you are ok?

Thinking of you
    Karen x

Hi there Helen,

I've been thinking about you a lot today. I hope that you are okay.

I'm hoping that you're either in the general hospital, or maybe the mental health one, either way, you will be kept safe and that's the most important thing for now.

More hugs being sent

Thread Information