Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pets

Pets

I'm blessed to have 2 great dogs, they're a great source of help when you feel low.
    How do yours help you?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Pets

My other dog......

They're absolutely beautiful. I'm same as you and adore my two dogs, my world revolves around them. I've always kept big dogs in the past but now have two small ones, a miniature poodle and a poovanese (poodle/havanese also known as 'havapoo',lol). They're proper little characters. They come sea kayaking with me! I'll have to learn to upload photos.

I have always had Dogs.
    Most recently a Greyhound, who I lost suddenly in 2011.
    I found it difficult to live without an animal companion. But am too disabled now to manage a dog... so I adopted Two Cats, a brother and sister 7 years old.
    They feel like they've always been here , they are Furry delinquents, always up to something. Also when I'm low or struggling with pain, they become my shadow, cuddling up at every opportunity. Life without animal friends, for me, would be very empty.

I have 2 wonderful cats, a Siamese Seal point and a silver Bengal. They hardly leave my side and if ever I am ill in bed they snuggle up beside me.
    485089_10151569190155087_166818355_n.jpg

269231_10151464040365087_94026177_n.jpg

Gorgeous pics of the dogs and cats

I always had dogs but while going through a break-up with my ex-husband my darling dog passed away, I was heartbroken. Now I work full time I can' have a dog as it would be totally unfair so i adopted a tortoiseshell cat from the Blue Cross. Jemimah is a funny cat, full of character and mischief but I wouldn't be without her.

Wow! They're beautiful Annie.

My boy having a comfy kip....

How would we manage without them, mine keep me sane and focused(most of the time)
    Mine are all rescue dogs, Lou Lou was 8 when I got her and came via the RSPCA she had been a breeding bitch and was starved and dying of metritis with both ears ripped of by an Alsatian, she is nearly 10 now and a beautiful Yorkie, Woody came from Ireland and was 10 mins from being euthenised and a rescue I do home checks for rang and asked if I would foster him, erm still with us 18 months later he is 3 and a half now and going no where, then last but not least is Gizmo he was cruelly treated and had a badly broken leg when I got him and was only 6 months old, he was in so much pain he was biting anyone who got near him,because of the biting I was adviced to have him put down, he is a big fluffy baby now but still has a temper LOL

LouLou and Woody

Gizmo[COLOR="blue"]

Before and after his summer clip

Stormsky your dogs are lovely, One is Stormsky right? and what is the other one called? and Alexandria that is lovely that you have given such a good and loving home to those 3 dogs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information