Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pets

Re: Pets

Quote Originally Posted by Annie0904 View Post
    Stormsky your dogs are lovely, One is Stormsky right? and what is the other one called? and Alexandria that is lovely that you have given such a good and loving home to those 3 dogs.
    The black malamute is called Storm and the husky girl is Sky.

Ahh right I think you may have told me that before but my memory is rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsky View Post
    The black malamute is called Storm and the husky girl is Sky.

Awwww explains your user-name

Gorgeous dogs and cats! I have a lab boy who really helps with the 'going out' (at the stage where he is an adolescent though - so pulling on lead).

Aw, they are all beautiful animals and you are all so lucky. I can`t have a pet as I have asthma and I`m badly allergic to dogs and cats.

I decided to buy 2 wee budgies and I had them for 5 years. I wasn`t too badly affected by them, as I thought. Only sneezing at times. But consultant did blood tests and it came back positive. So she said they had to go. I really miss them, because they were good company.
    One was called flossie and the other richy. Thats where I get flori

I have a dog, she will turn 6 in august it's hard to believe we've had her so long it still feels like only yesterday that she was a puppy. When she was a puppy sadly she was attacked by another dog in the local park, which wasn't on a lead even though there were signs everywhere saying dogs must be on leads at all times. She wasn't hurt but ever since then she will growl at other dogs which she doesn't know, even though she gets on really well with a newfoundland which lives near us. (it's hilarious when you see them sat next to each other, it's paw is bigger than her head lol)

Other than that she is a typical terrier, very inquisitive and I would be lost without her. It's always great to come home to her wagging her tail and trying to lick you to death lol

My little dog keeps me company, always a faithful friend I can count on.
    Mugs

My dog, Bertie, wakes me up when the fatigue is getting to me and asks for a play to get me moving. He snuggles up too.

When I was really bad he was more attentive than now, he obviously new I was a mess and needed cheering up or a hug.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information