Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: possitive post upto 250mg Trazadone now

possitive post upto 250mg Trazadone now

Moved upto 250 now and climbing..never thought id get this far.im on liquid form and have to say.i take it at 10.30pm and need my bed by 10.45.im still sleeping through till 6.30 then i drift back.next day no drowseynes at all.with my 5mg of olanzipine and traz i must say im feeling better for much longer spells.today i felt so confident i got on a 1hr bus trip and had no panic..it felt great.i wondered around the town for a couple of hrs quite happyly..i could never have got on a bus trip for this long on my own before..my situation is still the same in life.living with my sister .no job.no friends.no social life.BUT ! Im feeling quite good about me..i know ill be posting again soon maybe a bit negetive but for now .its all good.finaly the drugs and sleep must all be helping.imagin what i will feel like when i get a job etc..ill be ready to take on any thing..im already feeling like i want to chalange myself more and do some of the things my mental illness has stoped me doing for many years..just wanted to share a possitive post

Re: possitive post upto 250mg Trazadone now

Wonderful news Greg!

I always look for your posts as I think there's only me and you on Trazodone. So glad it's working for you and you stuck with it.

You sound so positive and strong and I'm so happy to hear that as you've had such an hard time of it.

Take care xx

Thanks Lindsay..yep sticking with it.My next jump is to 300mg on Traz.i think it will be at its most efective and will prob stick there..I hope you are doing well and wonder how you are doing on your Traz..i must say the Liquid form seems to have a better efect.as i say i need my bed withing 10 min.and im out..how you doing

Greg I am so pleased to read your positive post

I prefer the liquid form too Greg. One of the Doctors at my practice will give me it and the other says I have to have tablets as its cheaper than liquid.

Don't think I can go up from 150mg as I'm still groggy on a morning from that dose. I'm the same as you 10-15 mins after taking and I'm fast asleep, it's great!!

Thanks guys..well im feeling i want to challange myself more.so next fri im going to southend-on-sea.for me this is massive.as i have to go through to tunnels on the way that are quite long and have avoided this for years.so weather permiting im going..it will be hard just doing the distance,but the tunels are my bigest leap of all time.But im ready to do it.

Fantastic news Greg! Once you start getting out and about regularly you will meet people and start to make friends. You are on a good path now!

I hope you have a great time in Southend next week. It sounds like you will

Will do Edie..thanks.i intend on getting better and be me again.another possitive day today..all good

Greg if I can fly to Croatia you can get through a tunnel to Southend! I hope you have a lovely time there

That really is fantastic news Greg. I'm so happy for you. You deserve to be well after everything that's happened to you!!

All the best my friend x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information