Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Sertraline Diary

Re: My Sertraline Diary

Day6

The tingling went on well into the night, read in the side effects the tablets can cause hot flushes, tingling and numbness. So it that what I am experiencing? Im not sure. Im sure you must experience heightened sensations, as I am anxious as well.

Not a bad day today. Work this morning and no symptoms...result! Met a friend for lunch and anxiety crept in....why then, just dont get it! Home early pm managed to get alot done, housework etc before kids got home. No symptoms

8pm Not much appetite tonight and tingling is back. For Goodness Sake!

Day 7 Tingling has kind of stopped for a bit but constant pins and needles in my fingers. Have a appt with Gp this morning, just need some reassurance re: this tingling sensation. If it is a common side effect then Im happy to go with it. Noticed this morning I have lost a bit of weight about 5LB and I needed to so result!
    Will update later...

Yep a side effect of Sertraline. So just need to go with the flow. Just been to the hairdressers without a hiccup, or symptom (a first for a while) so far so good!

Not a bad afrenoon/evening and so not much to speak of. Feel a bit tired, the occassional mild tingling se
    Last edited by carefree68; 13-06-13 at 22:34. Reason: Update

Hun it Defo is so try not to worry. Let me know what gp says x

Hi TJ, Yep Side effects, calmed down a bit now. Its just with all the symtoms of anxiety you would think your body would give you a break from any thing new, lol. Thanks for all you reassurance.
    L x

Day 8 & 9
    Woke feeling nauseas and a few digestive sensations going on oh oh....but they quickly subsided. Work was good and a great distraction. Lunchtime had a bit more of an apetite so had a sandwich. Feel a little withdrawn and tired. But apart from that Ok. Watched 'The Note Book' in the evening with hubby and had a good cry (never fails). Good nights sleep.
    The morning woke up slowly. Went and bought kids shoes and felt Ok actually. Had a mild allergy reaction to something (have alot of allergys, so who knows what brought that on) so had a slight wobble but recovered quite quickly...surprisingly!
    All in all not too bad....just feel shattered most of the time which makes me feel a little guitly that I am not doing much. Kids are a great help.

Hoping this diary is helping others as I think its helping me?

Day 10
    Woke up slowly again, always takes me a while to drag myself out of bed. Fathers day! got kids organised for Fathers Day morning. Felt nauseas again this morning but put a brave face on it. Completed lots of chored and seemed to have lots of energy.
    Hubbys Dad came over for lunch, had a lovely lunch out locally and was surprised at how smoothly that went.
    Late afternoon felt a wobble tingling sensation and numbness in my neck! weird!
    Start of a new week....

Day 11
    I did not want to get out of bed. Nausea, dull headache and no motivation. However cant sit on my butt. Worked until lunchtime and was a great distraction. Came home and cracked on with my course work. Still feel nauseas but have an apetite. Getting lots of palpatations, skip beat effect....was it the cake with icing I had earlier thats set my adreneline going or is this another side effect?
    its now 10pm and watching BB and palpatations and flutters kepp happening....Im sure these are not dangerous and quite normal?
    HOWS EVERYONE ELSE DOING?
    I know usually diary's are private.....!!!

Day12
    Wow nearly 2 weeks in already. Had to drag myself out of bed, could have quite easily snuck under the duvet and stayed there. My anxiety in the morning seemed to be heightened, felty very nervous and frightened. was driving to my sisters and strange thoughts crept into my head, did not feel in complete control. By lunchtime it had gone and felt relatively normal. Took dog for a long walk this p.m with hubby, really lovely. Just need to make more of an effort to actually do stuff, it really makes a difference to how I feel.
    Feeling a little positive!

Day13
    mmmmm... New set of symptoms, indigestion and popping in chest and odd twinges. Muscle pain...my hip really hurts, my thigh and lower back, the other thing i have noticed when im sitting my leg ist constantly moving (sounds a bit freaky) im just constantly swinging/kicking my leg like a nervous twitch of something....is this all normal?????

Anyone?

Hi Carefree

I have found myself jiggling my leg etc too ( and i don't usually do it- it is a bit odd!)

I don't think its anything to worry about

Ccat xxx

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information