Hello to all, I am a 24 year old male;
my concern is with my throat and breathing aswell as swallowing.

Afew weeks ago I started to feel thi mild pulsating throb in my throat that broguht itchiness, I went to my Dr and explained my symptoms, and she put me on Omeprazole altho I have not gone to get the prescription yet, so I am on no antibiotics atm.

The throbbing feels like a heavy pulse which causes itchiness, is this alone GERD related?
Now for the swallowing, only today I have drunken water and with my drinking I am having an uncomfortable clicking in my throat and ears. My ears click when I swallow with or without food/liquids, but the clicking in my throat only happens with liquids.
Also i have a deeper heartbeat and mild pain in my throat (left side). Is this GARD or something else? My doctor seems to think Omeprazole is right for me, altho I am worried that it is worse then GERD. I also have at times breathing difficulty and when I exhale my throat itches and a burping sensation.

Over the last 3 days I have been run down with flu like symptoms, such as diarrhea, headaches, stomach cramps (when I eat), mild fever, and sinus upset.

WOW what is wrong with me?