Thread: fuzzy head still

fuzzy head still

Hello, so after my meltdown im in work today i slept from 11pm - 5ish this morning.
    My fuzzy head is still there, my eyes are still playing up, i rang my GP this morning and he has prescribed me proponol?
    I also have my CBT friday at 2pm.
    ALSO im going to the opticians after to work to see if this is potentially something that is to do with my new glasses etc despite me only having my eyes tested at the beginning of May. I don't like this feeling atall its one of the most frightening symptoms i have.
    I don't have floaters, blurred/double vision or black dots, im fine with lights etc its just weird sometimes they feel like they're moving when there not, even when im lying down to sleep i feel like im on a boat.
    As some of you are aware my main worry is Brain Tumour anxiety and as this is visonal and came from nowhere im really anxious about it (even though 2 weeks ago today i had a neuolologic exam by the GP, follow finger, reflexes stregth etc, and the light behind my eyes which again showed no problems. I cried so hard yesterday that i gave myself a headache but apart from that ive had no bad pain/vomitting except for the odd tension headache, i really dont know what else to do x

Re: fuzzy head still

glad your in work. your ok aint you

Im in work yeah i got up and got ready and stuff,
    im feeling ok/ish, just feeling really low.
    maybe ill feel abit better once ive gone to check my glasses out and stuff. and they can give my eyes a quick once over.

hello are you on any meds at all?, could be an eye issue, so getting them checked is a good idea, i know you have brain tumour anxiety it must be horrible but your symptoms are not brain tumoury if you want to message me please do i will answer any questions you have blessings

Thread Information