Thread: really struggling

really struggling

hi all, ive been on 100mg for about 8 weeks now and my anxiety and balance has been awful and I don't think I can take it anymore, ive tried 50mg and that's just as bad... I never felt this bad on Effexor so do you think its a good idea to go back to Effexor?? im in a constant state of panic and its driving me mad... I have diazepam but I don't want to end up relying on them... atleast with Effexor I had calmer moments... my gp said that he doesn't know what else to suggest... ive tried citalopram,effexor,sertraline and seroxat... he said theres no more to try...

Re: really struggling

just spoke to gp and he wants to try me on Mirtazapine... not heard of this one...

Re: really struggling

Hi I have been on Mirtazapine since January started on 15mg now up to 45mg this has not helped my constant fear and panic, I also feel totally washed out and detached don't know if this is the medication or just the place I am in mentally at the moment. I see my GP Thursday so will ask

Thread Information