Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Started Sertraline August 2012

Re: Started Sertraline August 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Her Indoors View Post
    Hi Merlotsmum,

Bless you for your reply. I am just overwhelmed with panic this morning and I know I will be in bed again today. I don't think I am as strong as you are, you are very brave. I don't know what to do or who can help me, my doctor has signed me over to the mental health team and I should get a visit next week. It's all such a mess.

I slept well last night, think its because I was just so anxious I was exhausted, but have woken having a panic attack. These feelings go on all day until the evening, whatever I do it won't stop and I can't calm myself.

About to take my medication, really hope it works for me. Many thanks for your advice.

Jxx
    Hi J

I am so sorry to hear you have been in a bad place, I had two weeks support from a mental health team so take all the advice you can get. They gave me some meds to help sleeping and talked through med ication options. Theu also gave me the tough love treatment. The made me get out of bed, get showered and so my walk each day. I honestly know what you are going through, there is no escape and really wish there was a magic wand to take away the pain. I really didn't think I would come out the other end, but have and you can do this.

Keep coming on this site to share how you feel and take advice.

Take care xxx

Re: Started Sertraline August 2012

Thank you for your reply, I am in such mess at the moment and am frightened I will never get better. I have a consultant appointment tomorrow which I am terrified about, but even more scared no-one can help me and I will be like this forever. My life has literally stopped and I am consumed with my OCD thoughts and anxiety. No amount of reassurance helps me. I am hoping for a medication review as I am certainly no better, just getting more desperate as time goes on.

My panicky feelings just get worse and

---------- Post added at 15:38 ---------- Previous post was at 15:34 ----------

Thank you for your reply, I am in such mess at the moment and am frightened I will never get better. I have a consultant appointment tomorrow which I am terrified about, but even more scared no-one can help me and I will be like this forever. My life has literally stopped and I am consumed with my OCD thoughts and anxiety. No amount of reassurance helps me. I am hoping for a medication review as I am certainly no better, just getting more desperate as time goes on.

My panicky feelings just get worse and I am exhausted, I really need an effective medication to help me as all the talking in the world isn't helping me and my whirring thoughts. Please somebody tell me I can be helped, I am terrified.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me, it means so much.

J xx

Sorry for mistakes, in a very bad way.
    Last edited by Her Indoors; 24-06-13 at 15:42. Reason: mistakes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information