Thread: change to personality?

change to personality?

Hi All,

I've been on 50mg of sertraline since August 2012 and my anxiety and panic has almost completely gone.

However, what I have noticed is that I am incredibly restless and frustrated with my life...to the point where I can barely stand to be at home with my family and long to be out doing things....with friends...almost feeling like a teenager again...

I feel happier than i've felt in a very long time - but also more sad and frustrated with my marriage...it feels like I have come back alive after many years of struggle and feeling flat and numb.

I am wondering if these feelings are a reaction to the medication...kind of making me a bit manic...
    OR
    If I have been so crippled with anxiety up until recently I had forgotten what it feels like to be happy - to enjoy life - to want to be out there experiencing everything...and if problems in my marriage that have been hidden by anxiety are now out in the open and need to be faced?

Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences that are similar? I'd be really grateful to hear them.

Many thanks

Re: change to personality?

Meds are known to cause these feelings.. I'd say don't do anything rash..

Thread Information