Thread: Shaky inside

Shaky inside

I keep getting a shaky feeling inside, like my blood sugar or something... then I end up panicing and crying and then it passes when I've finished panicing.. it just comes out of no where. I just had one, and I felt un well for about half an hour this evening, then it hit me and I had to shut myself away in the kitchen and let myself cry and try and calm myself down. The shakiness has gone now, I just feel a bit weak. All thats running through my mind is that I have something seriously wrong with me, or that I have diabetes.. I'm terrified

Re: Shaky inside

I've been getting this and it's most certainly anxiety. I get it before I have to see a certain person who has caused my stress lately. I can sometimes be visibly shaking, but mostly it's inside and my legs will be weak. It's a horrible thing :(

Yeah anxiety, I wake up in the morning sometimes with shakes. Doesn't bother me too much now as had it many times in past so just relax with it and it goes. Even if I get it at work.

You'll be fine. I find with anxiety symptoms once you've had them quite a few times you tend to get used to them, panic less and less when they come on until they don't bother you then might not even come up again.

Stu,

How exactly do you manage to ignore physical symptoms. I'm shaking like mad and my pulse is racing. Need some advice please.

Charlie

I was up all night, had an hours sleep. Was really thirsty, shaky inside my body. I had a panic attack pretty much all night. I keep thinking I have diabetes but I'm 22 years old and don't have a family history of it :/

What about diabetes makes you so frightened?

Because it's an illness and anything like that out of my control scares me.. I just don't know what's going on with my body!

I had diabetes in pregnancy and although it scared me having it it wasn't as bad as what I feared it would be. I had had a fear about it in the past too when my health anxiety was at its height. But really even if you did have it which is most unlikely with your history it is a very manageable condition these days.

Thanks I think it's 'cos you just hear horror stories and I focus on that. I'm trying to relax tonight!

I think you'll be fine

Thread Information