Thread: Palps

Palps

Well I'm back. I've been doing ok lately despite coming off all my medication. Started CBT but only had 2 sessions. I've been getting palpitations now for about 2 months, bad initially then settled down, was still getting them daily but not as bad, but over the last 2 days they have been constant again. I'm trying my hardest not to let it trigger my panic, but finding it very difficult. Is there anyone else who gets LOTS of palpitations or is it just me. I'm trying so hard at the moment

Re: Palps

I went through a faze about 2-3 weeks ago where they were constant. It took over my every thought and was a nightmare. I had a GP appointment and just bluntly said 'do you think there is anything physically wrong with me?' he said np and I believed him.
    No word of a lie but my palps definitely decreased after that. They are slowly returning but I think thats due to my Health Anxiety coming back, this time in relation to breast pain :-(
    So long story short I seriously believe the more nervous you become about your health, the more you will get (or at least notice).

Re: Palps

Yes I am getting them continuously. They've settled down slightly in the part couple of days but a week ago they were all day taking over my day. Nothing has changed since then so not quite sure why they have lessened slightly...

Thread Information