Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STOP THE WORLD IM GETTIN OFF! BYE FOR NOW

STOP THE WORLD IM GETTIN OFF! BYE FOR NOW

well id just like to start by sayin thanx nic for creating this site...im 90 percent better for finding this site, as im sure so many other people r, has helped me so so much. Ive meet so many good people on here lindalou, space, lin, dee, mandy, ju, vernon, millie, laura, ross, zinn,chuffs,tina, sue, lilbell, mum2four, anx, soup, sophie, scoob, jitt, jeez so many....list can go on an on...and any1 ive missed...had such a laugh in chat, and have been so supportiv when needed...and i hope i have been as supportive as uz. But all this bull**** goin on right now...who needs it? Sorry if ive ever offended any1 in chat was never my intentions, sorry if ive never been as helpful to some as i should...but i have a hard enough time understanding my own anx, so sometimes im not much help to others, but i try...i just dont know enough about it to say. anyways im gonna leave nmp sitejust doesnt feel to good in here right now, dont know if i contributed to that but if i have sorry..thanx to evry1 ive met and take care of yourselfs. lots of luv and hugs see uz around...never say never.

PS...if any1 wants to keep in touch.... www.myspace.com/camnclaire

u can find me there...drop uz a line if u want......

hope to hear from uz....take care..xxx oh and ps......any1 have any sheep?....post them to me.....

Cam.......

Bye Cam, take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Sheep Shagger !!!

R u really leaving us ???? you will be missed cam, your wry sense of humour your sheep and your little wellies !!

What will we do without you ??

Look honey this is a storm in a tea cup !! but if your really going please do something for me I want a piccie of your sheep !!!

hugs for now I am sure like other before you, you will be back

xxxxx

scknight

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww cam my buddy my friend what shall i do with out you :( dont blame ya tho sweety.....to many causing probs and no one wants to take the blame .......well i do know this im gonna miss you the most......and yes i will or can i .lol....leave ya messages on ya space...i screwed mine all up but its still there .......thanks cameron for always being there for me and everything else..Im gonna miss you so much .please post to me also ok love ya hun you take care of ya self and i wish you much happiness and good health........love ya.......your good friend Linda xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo lol.........muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Linda[8D] try and get msn or aol ok

Aww Cam! Take care and keep smiling. [^]

Scooby2005
    x x

lol...will do ill drop u a line when i get msn..lol...will miss u loads to...ur such a great person...and wish u all the happiness in the world...well talk soon ok....drop me a line on my space.........big kiss and hugs...xxxxxx

Cam.......

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww im bummed now............................................but i will talk with ya cam ...some way some how lol ok love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[8D]

Sorry to hear your leaving.

Bye Cam

Take care.

donna

That was so funny only you could get kicked by the server on the day you leave you bloody sheep shagger.

Told you to keep those things away from your PC

sue
    xxxx

scknight

Bye Cam and take care.

I will lock your account so no-one abuses it lol

Hope things work out for you ok.

Nicola

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information