Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Panicky Or Highly Anxious? What Is The.....

Smile Panicky Or Highly Anxious? What Is The.....

funniest thing you've ever done ??

For instance, if you're out and about and feeling panicky, or wherever really, but have you ever said or done anything funny???

Me yes, several times, I'll give you a couple..........

1) Went into a bakers shop, saw some yellow cup cakes, wanted to ask the assistant if they were "lemon" and instead I asked her "those little yellow cakes in the window, are they yellow??" Yes I did get a very strange look, but we both ended up having a good laugh about it anyway

2) Into the bank I went to withdraw some money, I asked "can I please withdraw £50 ?" and the assistant said "not with that you can't, no" when I looked, I'd given her my tesco club card

So let's have your funnies then, I know there must be loads...........

Re: Panicky Or Highly Anxious? What Is The.....

I've done the same - couldn't work out why I wasn't getting my Sainsbury's points at the self service till when I was trying to scan my Boots card!

A friend of mine asked her mum to return a top for her as it didn't fit. The sales person in Next wasn't able to help as it was bought from Dorothy Perkins!

johnan yes I mean the funniest thing you've ever said or done whilst being highly anxious or in panic

Snoodlester lol......we can laugh later but at the time you feel like a right nanna

I put my socks in the bin and the rubbish in the wash basket

Is this ridiculous? I can't think of the funniest one... Might be coz I've done so many I don't know which to pick. But I promise I will think about it.

Oh dear Annie

Tessa I've got millions too, I think I do more weird stuff than right stuff

In fact, only last night, I caught myself taking my washing up liquid in the bedroom with me when I was going to bed!!!!!..........goodness only knows what I thought I was going to do with that??!!! Dream of being buried in 10 tonne of dirty dishes and they only way out would be to wash the damn things!!

Auntie Moosie that made me laugh...The vision of you going to bed with a bottle of washing up liquid
    I was looking all over for my phone and then realised I was talking to someone on it!

"I was looking all over for my phone and then realised I was talking to someone on it"

that's brilliant!!!!!

Quite a while ago, I was preparing some fresh asparagus, OH came in the kitchen which totally distracted me, then he said "what are you doing"? when I looked, I was throwing the tips of the asparagus in the bin and putting the rest in the saucepan!!!!!

I don't know if that's funny... but last sunday I went for a yoga class.. I've asked to join and I went in the room... the teacher said to lay down and start meditating..
    I did that, then I've heard her coughing.. panick HA started and I just ran away from the class saying I had to go...
    Ahem.. very relaxed meditation :P

Far too often, because I'm nervous about putting my wallet away and finding my keys in my purse quickly at the checkout in the grocery store, I usually end up walking away without my bags.

I hear a lot of "Excuse me , Miss! Your Groceries!" and turn bright red

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information