Thread: Panicking now about a spot (down below) ladies only

Unhappy Panicking now about a spot (down below) ladies only

Hi all
    Haven't posted for a while, the odd thing has crept up to frighten me but been coping ok. Anyway, about 4 weeks ago I started getting sore down below and I had a look and there was a spot....to cut a long story short after suffering for a week the good lady doctor had a look and freeze sprayed it and burst it. (Owwww) and gave me antibiotics to clear up the infection. It took a good 10 days to not be niggly anymore but it went, after a week that familiar soreness came back (last week) so I took myself back to the doc and she gave me precautionary antibiotics in case I saw the spot again....well I have! Well basically I'm now panicking after reading a couple of threads on here about vulvar cancer it wasn't even something I'd thought before as I no longer dr google ANYTHING! I'm really scared now as my lady parts feel really strange lately. Please guys if anyone has any similar stories or reassurance it would be greatly appreciated. X

Re: Panicking now about a spot (down below) ladies only

My friend was plagued by worry over spots down there but the doc said it was normal and eventually they just cleared up. Pores and hair follicles down there can get irritated easily so it may not have even been an infection. Never heard of vulvar cancer either I have to say, but i suppose you can get cancer everywhere *sigh*. But do cancerous lumps pop anyway? (Possibly the yickiest sentence i've ever written.) Go back to your doc again if you're concerned but try not to worry too much about it; it's way more likel to be nothing.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thanks for the reply.....it's now accompanied by a kind of pressure by where you wee from needing the loo sooooo many times a day! Really getting me down now :0(

Thread Information