Thread: I had reiki last night

Jem27 Guest

I had reiki last night

Very very strange but nice, lol!

Is this normal? when I was lying there with my eyes closed I kept going into like mini dreams then id jump and wake up. One dream was about my grandad, he was there talking to dylan (he died 7 years ago so never met my children) then the next mini dream was about a little girl called Lucy, she was running away from my dh and I, we were shouting her but she kept running. Now this is wierd because I had a mc 2 years ago, early days but we said if it was a girl we liked the name Lucy and we always had a feeling that baby we lost was a girl. I told my mum and she said it was abit spooky, lol!

When she was doing the reiki on my head I felt so much heat and I felt as though things were crawling over my face, lol! ekkkk it was odd.

I do feel quite calm and happy but the experience was strange.

That sounds like a good Reiki treatment to me! You were obviously able to really relax and receive it, as your subconscious mind kicked in. Reiki is a spiritual treatment and I think it draws out from you all the stuff lurking beneath the surface that you don't normally have to or want to face.

The heat is a definite Reiki thing; when giving Reiki you feel heat from your client and your hands to areas that need healing, and as a client you feel the heat from the therapists hands.

Sounds like your head needed lots of healing - but you knew that, didn't you!

Are you going to have another treatment?

Caroline
    xx

Thread Information