Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duloxetine

Exclamation Duloxetine

Hi all. First time poster and v nervous. I am due to switch to Duloxetine from Citalopram for GAD, SAD and Depression tomorrow and am really scared/anxious and concerned about how it it may affect me . Also has anyone got any positives they can provide me with?

(I was thinking of starting a daily blog of how it goes for me and wondered if anyone would be interested?.)

Re: Duloxetine

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=133194
    Here's a thread diary of a user...may interest you.

Thanks Stormsky. I had hoped that using this forum might help me, so if I want to post how i feel etc do you add to other similar threads or not at all?

You can start your own thread diary of your progress..
    And comment on any other people's threads... Totally up to you, there's no right or wrong...

Oh thanks Stormsky thats good to know and makes me feel a bit better about talking about myself being on here!

Anything that you want help with, just start a thread, lots of people here to help...
    Or indeed you could carry on this thread with any concerns...

So, here goes nothing. Finished my 2 weeks on just 10mg of citalopram (be on 20mg for over 12 months) and now popping my first 30mg blue and white capsule of duloxetine . I think i am prepared for anything thanks to other threads/posts on here, whether I can cope with them is another thing, fingers crossed!!!

So after first pill no dramatic effects to report good or bad apart from not being able to sleep properly last night. Expect to be tired today Obviously very early days, so popping number 2 down the hatch and will see how I go today. Thanks for reading.

So, yesterday saw me feeling really drained as I expected and also with no appetite until the evening. I felt a little on edge and down maybe due to lack of sleep and no food, however I couldn't sleep during the day either. I did sleep a little better last night even if it was rather broken.
    Popped number 3 today !

Hi. I was feeling tired yesterday although not enough to sleep during the day. I again didnt sleep particularly well as it was mainly broken and this was despite taking on 3.75mg zopiclone to help. I am hoping the sleep problems wear off as i get used to the meds. I also had pretty much no appetite all day until around 7pm when i got quite hungry. Other than that (touch wood), so far i haven't had any other side effects. Popped number 4 today !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information