Thread: awake and filled with doom again

awake and filled with doom again

so fed up with this it is wearing me down not full blown panic attack but panic and anxiety every time i get a little sleep..whole cycle starts again...friend said I could text but I can't not at this hour and can't get into chat ...feel at end of tether...I cry and beg it to go away...

how will i go back to work when I'm like this but that is where I want to be back to normality
    Last edited by onceagain; 22-06-13 at 03:36.

Re: awake and filled with doom again

There's a relatively new Claire Weekes CD that you might find helpful. These recording are all included on it: Good Morning, Good night, Nervous Fatigue, Moving to Freedom and Going on Holiday.

It's called Freedom from Nervous Suffering. I bought the individual cd's last Spring for a lot more than the new compilation sells for. It's a shame I didn't wait and save over $30 but it helped me a lot when I first started listening to them. Maybe it will help you too. It looks like you can buy the download for only $9.99 from here: http://www.highbridgeaudio.com/freed...suffering.html

I'm so sorry you're still suffering :(

With me, it's waking up. Things seem really loud and I get scared by what used to be normal, everyday noises. Sometimes doing something really weird to break your cycle helps. I slapped myself in the face the other day and started laughing at my absurdity. My kid told me to hold a rock yesterday morning and it made me laugh and calmed me down. Now, I sit and imagine it vibrates and sends calming energy. it's a "calming rock". It's a bit weird, but anything you can focus on to change your pattern might help. I say this in the midst of trying things myself so I hope you find what works.

Maybe a ritual to relax you before you go to bed at night so you can change your expectations about what will happen?

~Regina x

Hi
    Hope your feeling ok if your still awake, I know what your going through
    I fall asleep for say 20 minutes then wake feeling anxious, racing heart etc
    I find chatting to someone helps, but I cannot get into chat either
    if your still up, I would love to chat.
    Manda

Hi Sharon
    I feel exactly the same as soon as I wake everyday I go straight into panic/anxiety and it doesn't let up all day, just got to point like so many of us that cannot take another day like it. I also worry about getting back to work have been off since May 2nd. Why is this so cruel to us is it to much just to want a normal life. Xx

Thank you all for your replies...I am feeling a little calmer this evening but will have to see what morning brings because i was bad for most of day today..have to sit up til early hours though as have to wait for sibling to return from night out...another one!!!

Kim same I have been off since Mid May and I've had enough ...why does it have to kick in in the morning when it stops you functioning...Please let us get there!

laura I will try amazon... Mandshere...I am sorry that I did not get message...but you can always PM and I will get back to you x

Regina I am trying all sorts of things but never sleep for more than a few hours tops and after 6 weeks I despair when it starts again...I am tired and so het up all the time...

Your support has been wonderful...thank you so much x

Maybe you have sleep apnea

so sorry you are feeling this way but completely understand it is exhausting I try to distract myself not always easy I also sleep with the tv on or my mind really goes crazy hope you feel better

Thread Information