Thread: Feel like I'm slipping back to how I was 18 months ago😭

Feel like I'm slipping back to how I was 18 months ago😭

So if anyone has read any of my posts you will now my father died 6 weeks ago I'm not having the best of days with it all I have at chest pains most days but tonight there kind of like a stinging pain both my arms are hurting well as I've started to feel panic inside I've realised I can feel myself slipping back to 18 months ago and that place I don't want to be I will admit myself to a mental home because I can not feel that level of anxiety and function with a family I really can't x

Re: Feel like I'm slipping back to how I was 18 months ago😭

Im so sorry your struggling, grief is an awful thing to go through and my heart goes out to you, i know its not the same but i lost both my grandads the end of last year in the space of 3 weeks suddenly and it absolutely floored me, the pain was awful but i had to allow myself to go through the grief process and even now Im still struggling, you need to give yourself time hun, have you spoke to your doc about how your feeling? Time is a great healing but you need to allow yourself to grieve, my mum felt physically ill after my grandad had died and our gp was fantastic and gave her some diazepam to help her through the, keep posting and we will all support you, lots of love and hugs x x

Thread Information