Hi there,
I suffer from severe depression, fibromyalgia, panic attacks and hypermobility. I was seen as 'fit for work' by ATOS so I appealed the decision and am awaiting my Tribunal which is on the 19th July. I posted on another disability forum site but I just received abuse from them, so I thought i would start anew here.
I am worried that I will seem to 'bubbly' in my Tribunal as i speak quickly and say a lot of things when I get very nervous. I have suffered from many of my illnesses since I was 3 but only recently can I add depression and panic attacks.
I had to drop out of education (I am 19) because of my problems, and the fact that my college had kicked me out because of my attendance (I couldn't attend many days because I get paralysis in my lower back)
I do not come on forums to get pity though, I come on here because I need advice.
I was wondering if anyone knows when my money will be backdated to, this is my first claim for ESA. I would also like some tips on how to cope at Tribunals as I fear I won't be able to function properly with all the judgment and the questions.

Thank you very much.