Thread: 9 weeks on and STILL having breast issues :(

9 weeks on and STILL having breast issues :(

my doc has reffered me eventually to the breast clini - she said it was fro reassurance
    i have had 3 examinations by 2 diff docs and 1 examination from a homeopathist gp none of which seemed concerned by anything , i dont have any lumps etc.

i just get a burning sensation deep inside of my left breast, sometimes in my upper back also , the burning sometimes radiated to just under my armpit awell.
    the pain i am gettin there isnt like a normal pain, it comes and goes and couild be a sharp pain lasting few secs or a longer throbbing pain, at first it was just the outer left breast, now its all over the breast, , pain in armpit and also sometimes down arm and has been in around my collar bone area.
    my main thought at first was ibc, which is still in the back of my mind :(
    however 9 weeks have passed and the pain/burning hasnt got anyworse nor have there been any other symptoms.. except some itching to left breast :/
    i do feel my breasts regularly and 3-4 times now i have felt what feels like a tiny tiny soft squashy spot inside (different places) maybe a cyst??
    im so scared :(
    Last edited by stressedmamof3; 04-07-13 at 19:41. Reason: ..

Re: 9 weeks on and STILL having breast issues :(

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information