View Poll Results: What Dose are you on?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5mg

2 10.00%
  • 10mg

6 30.00%
  • 15mg

0 0%
  • 20mg

7 35.00%
  • Higher than 20mg

5 25.00%
  • Other dose in between ones mentioned

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What dose are you all on?

Re: What dose are you all on?

30mg is the equivalent of 15mg Escitalopram. I'm glad to hear you're settled!

Oh are you not on Escitlaopram then Steveo and on Citalopram???? Now I get why the doctors put you up to 30mg's as you can go up to 40mg's of regular Citalopram. I was on that dose last time and it sorted me out to the point that I was perfect fro 3 years, then my doctor took me off it and here I am again! ha ha!
    Any how how are you now you have gone back to 20mg's? Gosh I make no wonder you are getting bad side effects then as I think Citalopram is harsh to tolerate upon start up. You may actually find you do need to go up again to feel perfect at some point but slowly, I went up to 40mg's after I'd been on 20 for 5 months,so for me the side effects weren't all that bad. As for Escitalopram, I am so mad at myself for not increasing sooner and don't know if I will even need the 20mg's max.

Nonononono I was responding to the previous poster. I'm on Escitalopram Karen.

I thought so Steveo....how are you any how? I am really good on the extra 5mg's and no side effects at all now! Just maybe insomnia but it's not feeling crappy insomnia.

Sorry for late reply to this!

Im doing good on 20mg infact. Feeling better than I was on 30mg! 30mg made me feel drugged right up! Was unpleasant. And 10mg just wasn't enough to get over this horrible blip. 20mg so far (TOUCH WOOD) is lifting me. I HOPE it works because I can't go through another drug change or sink back to where I was! If this stays like this then I really feel able to move on with my life! How are you Karen? Still on 15mg?

Oh that is brill news Stevo, I cannot believe they put you on 10mg's over the max dose of Escitalopram, I make no wonder you felt drugged up.
    Yes I am still on 15mg's but will go up to 20 tomorrow as felt great for a week and now I am flat...much better than I was as my anxiety is good but as ever it is when I wake up mainly, just terrible grief like feeling that does lift but it's been worse last couple of days and not lifting as quickly but I've not had nay side effects at all except for the first day when I felt very irritable and a little off my food and sickly.
    So when are you off home? I hope you start to feel so much better every day xxxx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information