Hi All,

So an update today, I went to get my prescription of propranolol and had a chat with my local pharmacist and he said similar things to my doctor but was surprised the doctor didn't explain it all. He told me to take it twice a day for a week and he is going to call me to see how I got on, because this contradicts what my GP told me and because I'm still worrying myself stupid over this ECG I called the doctors for a chat with my GP.

He called me back this afternoon and put my mind a bit more at ease saying my chest was en caved due to how slim I am and that he is sure that is what caused the abnormality in the reading, but still hasn't told me what it was! He said only take the propranolol when I feel anxious and he will refer me to a cardiologist at my local hospital for further testing to put my mind at ease. In the mean time he says I'm fine to go on holidays etc (wish I was going somewhere!) and that there is nothing to worry about.

I have to admit, I'm a bit more relieved now I will be getting a second opinion and maybe more tests.