Hi friends,

You might all remember me I didnt know wether to go on the surprise holiday with my mum and friends ??

Anyway I had recently split up with my partner of 6 years and was back to going out, losing a bit of weight and getting a bit of confidence back. I dropped my prozac dow to 16mg from 20mg fro 2 months and down to 12mg for 2 months and 2 weeks ago I stopped it coz I just felt I would be ok. Last week I found out my ex was seeing another girl and he finished with her because he said he wanted to be with me and surprise 2 days later he changed his mind and got back with her. I have been devastated crying all the time but no panic. Then today have felt dizzy all day (possible brain tremors) then tonight went to bed and my heart started racing and I had the mother of all panic attacks wanted to dial 999 couldnt control my thoughts at all....now im scared its beacause I have come off the prozac and think im going to have to admit myself to hospital and go back on it....I have a sore throat and a cough as well.....but has really scared me how it can just come on again,,,,,I cant go through all this again just feel like \i wanna die........