Hello to anyone reading this.

I am 20 years old and suffer from GAD, caused by coming clean from cannabis. I wish with all my heart I had never touched the stuff and I hope it's a warning to anyone smoking heavily with a history of mental health problems.

I thought I was dealing fairly well with my anxiety, had it for around five months now. I was having acupuncture to see if that made a difference but it remains to be seen. Anyone had any success treating GAD with it?

I am now dealing with severe depersonalisation, I honestly feel like I'm not a human anymore and I can't remember what it feels like to be normal. I just want to feel like I used to. I have no concentration or memory, I feel like I barely know my family or partner anymore. I'm in a horrible, depressive little bubble with my only respite being going to bed, which I then wake up from feeling the same. I've had it very badly for the past few days, before that it was on and off and I could cope. Has anyone else ever felt so bad that they are almost suicidal, feel like they will never change and feel that they don't have any feelings left besides anxiety and sadness?

I'm trying so hard.
I just want to feel like myself.