Thread: Issues

Issues

Why does life seem like a really big effort? I just seem to be trying my hardest all the time and it's exhausting.

Why do so many people make things hard for us? Why can't my personnel manager offer me a transfer? Why can't my family get behind me and offer constructive advice? Why can't friends rally round me?

Why is it so impossible to find sanctuary? A big, comfortable bed. Someone to bring me comforting food. A hug and a sympathetic ear. Patience. Understanding.

Are we all a bit mad? Or even barking mad? i have a mistrust of people because of their faults and their selfishness. Is anybody truly selfless? Is there such a thing as normal? Why's it so hard to find a true 'grown up'?

Why do people like me? Why don't people like me?

Is there any point in trying to make anything 'artistic', because there are nearly always going to be more people who think it's crap than think it's amazing.

Is the default setting for human's negative?

Why are people who spend years in therapy trying to discover themselves never happy, but 'normal' people who presumably have little understanding of themselves happy?

How do people cope with the humdrum and mundane? Especially people who have very little interest other than watching telly and going to the pub.

Why do you get some really negative people who don't suffer from depression, whilst I try and be positive and have it really bad?

Ships in harbour are safe..but that's not what ships were built for.

You sound so down,sorry to hear your going through a bad patch.Things will get better.[:P][:P]

Ellen XX

My God - all of these questions run through my mind regularly.
    I find it difficult that the apparently "normal" people dont see this or aknowledge these things.

Its very strange!

Me too! I was sat at Old Trafford once and I really couldn't understand why everyone else wasn't freaked out by the fact that there are thousands and thousands of miles of earth beneath our feet!

Me too! I was sat at Old Trafford once and I really couldn't understand why everyone else wasn't freaked out by the fact that there are thousands and thousands of miles of earth beneath our feet!

i have a simple answer to all your qusetions, and that is that life just isnt fair still that doesnt mean that the world is not a wonderful place to be anyway you just have to find ways to work round these things and find happiness where you can.

Thread Information