Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Clutter

Re: Clutter

was in my bedroom this morning, I decided to go through all my ds games, and take them to the shop. my top shelves look a bit more spacious. not so many games now. it was tidy, now more space.

At least I'm helping everyone else! LOL

I need to take my mini hover out to the car, need to give it a good hovering. my son makes a mess when he eats. think I'll do that tomorrow afternoon, then come in and use the other hover for the house. needs to be hovered. use my shake and vac to give a lovely scent.

Got quite a lot done today before the Prozac zonked me out. Then I was really zonked... At least it is beginning to look better!!

Don't see the whole picture but do each room one at a time. My fiance makes clutter more than me, one of his draws won't close because it is full of guitar, microphone and speaker leads, guitar strings, microphones and odd contraptions musically related which he won't sort out. Before I moved I went through all of my junk at my parents and I think I binned two whole bin bags full of rubbish from my old bedroom alone. We're moving again soon and I'm sure to be doing the same. I'm someone who thinks that if you don't need something then get rid of it, chuck it out, give it to charity or sell.

ERB 14/01/2016 Forever missed, forever in our hearts, my baby angel girl

Thanks Rennie - the only problem with that is my habit of leaving my bedroom til last... lol Still, got yet ANOTHER bag for the charity shop...

You should probably do the bedroom first. A cluttered bedroom can cause stress and lack of sleep which, if you already suffer from anxiety, is something you don't need.

ERB 14/01/2016 Forever missed, forever in our hearts, my baby angel girl

fed up cleaning up the Kitchen, why is it they leave the sink full of dishes, messy work surface, yeah I know they are working, they still should clean up after themselves, just is not fair.

I know Rennie but my house is like one of those little puzzles with one square missing, everything has to be moved around interminably to fit.

Funnily enough I have always dropped off as soon as my head hit the pillow, until the recent work problems. But you are right. I have got LOADS done today, the house is looking quite pleased with itself.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information