Thread: Bach Rescue Night Spray During The Day?

Arrow Bach Rescue Night Spray During The Day?

I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I am out of Bach Rescue Spray, but I have a full bottle of the Rescue Night Spray. My question is, can this be used during the day when you feel dread coming on? I will be buying Rescue Spray again tomorrow, but I just need something for the day? Nicola, you are an expert on this. Hope you see the thread and reply,

Thanks,
    Edd

Re: Bach Rescue Night Spray During The Day?

The Night spray doesn't contain alcohol unlike the ordinary one and all I can see is that it contains some ingredients that are supposed to promote better sleep but I can't see why it can't be used in the day as well.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I found this:

RESCUE Night® is a combination of the five Bach™ Original Flower Essences found in RESCUE® plus the Bach™ Original Flower Essence of White Chestnut. This essence has traditionally been used to help switch off the mind from unwanted, repetitive thoughts. These flower essences combined in RESCUE Night to help you enjoy a natural night's sleep.

Alcohol-free, RESCUE Night® is suitable for all the family to use.

Rescue is the most famous combination of flower essences developed by Dr. Bach. The Bach essence White Chestnut has been used to help switch off the mind from unwanted repetitive thoughts. These flower essences combine to help you enjoy a natural night’s sleep.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    The Night spray doesn't contain alcohol unlike the ordinary one and all I can see is that it contains some ingredients that are supposed to promote better sleep but I can't see why it can't be used in the day as well.
    Thanks so much for replying Nicola. I'm out of the ordinary spray, but will be getting more tomorrow when I go to the pharmacy. I'll just use the night one for today. I know it doesn't contain alcohol, but it is relaxing me a little. Thanks very much Nicola,

Edd

You are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    You are welcome

Nicola,

Hope you read this? I just paid twelve Euro for a bottle of Rescue Spray in the Pharmacy. Would it be cheaper to get it in the online shop. I'm outraged at the price, but I need it all the same,

Thanks,
    Edd

Thread Information