Thread: exausted help

exausted help

hi all please can anyone tell me if you feel exausted with your symptons.i am having a really bad week feeling like this, i am not just tired its like somebody has drained me of something out of my body, its really getting me down and thinking theres something else wrong with me .is it normal? can anyone offer any advice on what i can do?any thing i could take or do,please help.thanks tracy:(

hi tam fatigue is one of the main symptoms of anxiety!when you think of all the adrenaline we produce its just our bodies way of trying to recover,the way athletes do i suppose!i know its easier said than done but try relaxation,or read a good book,anything as long you try to chill for a while.
    take care rachel x

thanks for reply,it has helped to know that it is part of it,but i have done nothing proper today and tryed to sleep and feel like sh1t its really getting me down.[|)]

hi
    i used to have days like that or longer even when i didn't have anxiety.
    its just one of those things. we all get tired and worn out sometimes but more so with anxiety i think. try not to worry about it. hope you feel better soon.
    traceyxxx

tam

i have times like that but it does go away eventually

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

Hi! Just wanted to say that it's perfectly normal to feel tired when you suffer from this condition. It's very draining. Whenever I suffered a panic attack, the next day I would feel as though I had run a marathon. So you need to look after your body the same way as an athlete would. If you feel tired your body is telling you it needs rest. Have you consulted a doctor? You may need a tonic or some supplements may help you cope better with the fatigue. Becky

I've beaten depression, panic attacks and anxiety.

HI ALL THANKS FOR REPLYS I RESTED AND DONT FEEL AS BAD NOW.ITS JUST THE DAYS I FEEL LIKE THAT I CANT GET OUT OF MY HEAD HOW TIRED I AM AND MY HEAD STARTS SAYING WHAT IS IT ?WHATS UP WITH ME? YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN, THANKS AGAIN .

Thread Information