Thread: Flutters back again

Flutters back again

I have just come back from holiday ( Didnt enjoy it) had a stressful one got quite worked up there! Any way ... couldnt wait to come home.... last night had a futter in bed which i do dget the odd time! But they wont stop getting about 4 in a min..... used to have these yrs ago... all day every day then they left me..... and they are back ... i always have palps but this is the flutters back.... have been so active on me hols bike riding and walking up and down hills and never had one.... come home to relax and they start! I have been in tears all morning as I dont want these horrid things back again ... it has been yrs since I had em like this ... it took two yrs for them to leave me! Why can your heart just start these funny things! ? Dont understand!

Hi Rach i have been like that when i come back off hols, i think when you get home you think about everything that youve been doing like what you have been like, how you were on holiday ,your head starts working overtime and now your home you havnt got as much to take your mind off it.Try to keep busy and not think about how your feeling .Its hard but will help.Hope you feel better soon, also think about your breathing,try to breath steady. Take care love Tracy

Thank you for your kind words..... just so mad and fd up with the fluttery feelings in my chest when i havnt had them for so long

Hi
    I really sympathise with you, like you I have been having flutters for over a week (had them on and off over a couple of years but not to this degree) (posted a message on here headed palpatations, have a read) gave in yesterday and went to the Drs and told me my heart was fine and Im not going to drop dead!!! Just another symptom of panic/anxiety. Mine started last thursday when i had to go and look at high schools with my son and ex husband, it was so stressful and that was what started them off. I am still having the flutters today but can cope better after being to the Drs for the reaasurance
    Take Care
    Kirsty

Hi I think tam is right,when you were on holiday you were keeping busy and active,no time to think.Now your back home you have more time on your hands and you have time to think.Im sure its that old anxiety.

Ellen XX

Thank you too u all... they have calmed down havnt had any since yesterday afternoon..... xxxx Just hope they were a one off! I usually get them at the end of a panic attack when my heart is calming down ...... any way will keep plodding on!.... THANK GOD FOR THIS SITE!!!!

Thread Information