Thread: anxiety attack just happened and i am new to this!! please help!

Exclamation anxiety attack just happened and i am new to this!! please help!

Hi, Well im new to this forum and to anxiety problems. i currently live in mexico and have very few friends here, i share house with 2 other persons. Well the story is that my GF has just left for the states and wont come back until August . witch is like more then a month. I am having terrible anxiety attacks since Monday morning since i woke up searching for her only to realize that she is not here. i had heavy breathing and chest pains and just wanted to knock down the walls in my room. i guess im just scared that she wont come back or that something bad may happen. Is the first time i love someone so much and i guess it is only normal to be sacred to loose that person, but the anxiety gets worst everyday, i had to leave work today because i kept having this attacks. and i don not now how to deal with this and like right now, i had one 5 minutes ago and i am at a starbucks! its hard and i have no idea how to cope with this.

Re: anxiety attack just happened and i am new to this!! please help!

First of all, you're not having an attack.
    Second point: if you love her, let her go.
    Third point!!: your heart is telling you something: you don't get out enough!
    Go hug a tree, talk to a bird, bark at a dog but whatever you do don't attach yourself to a girl. Yes!! it's hard for me to believe too. If you can't cope with loss then you're lost my friend because life is all about losing. every day i lose something of myself. I've been robbed and mugged many times and all i wish was that i could have given more. Find yourself a beautiful idea and cling to that. an idea will never leave your side. Look into your heart and stop trying to steal the hearts of others. Love yourself and love will surround you and follow you for the rest of your days.

PS: whatever your GF is doing she is probably looking for happiness. I suggest you do the same. think about yourself sometimes. All your feelings are telling you is that you're still a man. Peace.

Thread Information